Office pest removal in Essex: get rid of pests fast
We can help you get rid of pests in your office
Pest infestations can become a major distraction for employees, whether it’s pests feeding from leftovers from lunches at desks, communal areas or canteens right through to the mess and hygiene issues from pigeon faeces (guano) of birds roosting on roofs.
An employer has a duty of care to make sure employees are safe and free of risk from contamination from such hazards
The Food Safety (General Food Hygiene) Regulations 1995 require procedures to be in place to control pests and ensure problems do not develop.
Pest ID can implement pest agreements to cover all such eventualities. From an initial detailed survey, we will report back risk assessments of such problems occurring, make recommendations and protect your business:
A detailed site folder will be allocated at each initial survey to include the following; –
- current pest activity levels and recommendations for eliminating these problems
- non-target species and staff risk levels
- diarised treatment and inspections for regular visits throughout the year
- steps required to prevent future pest infestations including proofing measures
- risk assessment reports, COSHH Reports and saftey data sheets
- treatment reports detailing what has been done, with what product
- emergency contact details
- secure and tamper-proof bait boxes as detailed on the site plan
- discretion assured
Most importantly, you can be safe in the knowledge that pest prevention visits will be diarised and your business and staff will be covered whilst at work.
These pest control visits alone should be enough to prevent pest problems, however if an infestation should start between visits, let us know and we will be happy to get the problem sorted.
As a valued customer, if any of your staff have pest issues at home, we offer staff discounts to resolve their problems too.
Many insurance policies do not cover pest damage or if they do, it may be worth informing your insurance company that you employ a pest controller, it may even reduce your premium.