Golf course pest removal in Essex: get rid of pests fast
We can help you get rid of pests on your golf course
Making sure your course is as enjoyable to play and aesthetically pleasing as possible can be an uphill struggle. From birds and mammals rooting around for leather jackets and chafer grubs, mole problems and newly sewn seed being eaten, right through to the costly damage created by rabbits burrowing and damaging young trees can seem a very daunting task.
Much consideration has to be given to club members and the public for their safety, balanced with the high expectations they have for the quality of the course and the environment.
Pest ID can help take care of:
- rabbits – through proofing, trapping, shooting (air rifles or rifles with silencers) and gassing (fully-licenced and qualified in the use of aluminium phosphide)
- rodents – through proofing, capture, chemical and gassing
- foxes – through fully-licenced rifle shoots
- moles – trapping and gassing
- gulls, pigeons, canada geese and corvids through shooting or silent laser scaring
- bird proofing of clubhouses and buildings
- minimalising fly and wasp around greens and the tees
- insect control in kitchens, bars and eating areas
Much work can be carried out early mornings or at night to minimise disruption for members and the public.
We are competent and fully insured to deal with golf clubs. A site folder will remain at a designated point containing the following details:
- site surveys
- risk assessments
- method statements
- COSHH assessments
- treatment reports
- data sheets
- your technician’s qualifications
- insurance certificates